Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum Will Be Held on October 23, 2020
The Forum will revolve around the most acute peace and security issues currently faced by Ukraine, Eastern Europe, and the Euro-Atlantic region.
- What are the current global realities of the "pandemic era" and what future security implications loom on the post-pandemic horizon?
- How to deter the Russian aggressor, which continues to escalate the war against Ukraine and the West?
- What is the realistic path towards achieving long-term, sustainable peace in our part of Europe?
- How to support the civil and national uprising in Belarus?
- What conclusions can be drawn and what new potential threats arise from the military conflict in the Caucasus?
- How to build towards a new EU inclusive policy towards Eastern Europe?
- How to restore unity between the United States and Europe?