KSF Online Discussion. Fight for Ukraine
On May 8 in the framework of the military edition "Fight for Ukraine", at the Day of Victory over Nazism in 1945, the Kyiv Security Forum holds a new online discussion to talk about the international significance of Ukraine's victory over Russian imperialism and Nazism.
Established by Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation, Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level internationaldiscussion about war and peace, national and international security.
The series of expert discussions "Fight for Ukraine" was initiated by the KSF from the first weeks of Russia's war against our country. Among the distinguished speakers were Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland, former Commander of the United States Central Command General David Petraeus, renowned US diplomat Daniel Fried, German politician Norbert Röttgen, Chair of the Parliamentary Committee on Integration of Ukraine to the EU Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, former Minister of Finance of Ukraine Natalie Jaresko, former CEO of the Ukrainian state energy company "Naftogaz" Andriy Kobolev.
New KSF discussion will focus on the following questions:
- What does the struggle and victory of Ukraine over Russia's aggression mean for the world?
- Is humanity capable of curbing the aggression of tyrannies like the Putin regime?
- How the future of international relations will be affected by the common victory of the world's democracies?
- Ambassador Michael Carpenter, The U.S. Permanent Representative to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe;
- Timothy Snyder, Author and historian, the Levin Professor of History at Yale University, Permanent Fellow of the Institute of Human Studies in Vienna;
- Anne Applebaum, Author and historian, Pulitzer-prize winner of 2004;
- Carl Bildt, Prime Minister of Sweden in 1991-94, Foreign Minister of Sweden in 2006-14;
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-16, Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, Director of the Kyiv Security Forum.
Join us LIVE at 2 PM (EDT) at:
Open Ukraine Foundation YouTube
Arseniy Yatsenyuk Facebook
Kyiv Security Forum Facebook
Kyiv Security Forum web-site.