KSF Online Discussion. Fight for Ukraine
On April 29 in the framework of the military edition "Fight for Ukraine", the Kyiv Security Forum holds an online discussion to talk about the Ukrainian defense from Russian aggression, as well as rallying global support of Ukraine.
Established by Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation, Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level international discussion about war and peace, national and international security.
New KSF online discussion focuses on two main topics: strengthening international sanctions against Russia and preparing a plan for Ukraine's economic rebuild.
- How effective are the sanctions against Russia? How to limit and undermine the aggressive potential of the Putin’s regime? What awaits Russia?
- What is needed for a full energy embargo against Russia?
- What are the priorities for the reconstruction of Ukraine? How to implement the rebuilding plan for Ukraine? How do we see our future?
- Michael McFaul, U.S. Ambassador to Russia in 2011-14, Director of Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University;
- Natalie Jaresko, Minister of Finance of Ukraine in 2014-16, Executive Director of the Financial Oversight & Management Board for Puerto Rico in 2017-22;
- Andriy Kobolev, CEO of the Ukrainian state energy company "Naftogaz" in 2014-21;
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-16, Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, Director of the Kyiv Security Forum.
The series of expert discussions "Fight for Ukraine" was initiated by the KSF from the first weeks of Russia's war against our country. Among the distinguished speakers were Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland, former Commander of the United States Central Command General David Petraeus, renowned US diplomat Daniel Fried, German politician Norbert Röttgen.
Join us LIVE at 1 PM (EDT) at: