Eastern Europe: How to Protect the Euro-Atlantic Path of the Countries of Our Region?
New Kyiv Security Forum online discussion will be broadcasted on November 21, 2020 at 12 pm.
The two important regional shifts will be at the center of this discussion: the victory at the Presidential election in Moldova of pro-European political leader Maia Sandu and the continuation of civil resistance of the Belarusian society against the Lukashenko regime.
- How to protect the European aspirations of Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and other nations of our region?
- Why we can not put up with Ukraine's passivity in the region and why do we need an active regional policy?
- How to unite pro-European forces in the region?
- How to counter Russia together?
- How to strengthen the role of the West?
For this discussion, the Kyiv Security Forum has gathered distinguished panelists:
- Mihai Popșoi, Deputy Speaker of the Parliament of Moldova;
- Oksana Syroyid, Vice Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in 2014-2019, Co-chair of the Lviv Security Forum;
- Alina Polyakova, President of the Center for European policy analysis (CEPA);
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in 2007-2008, Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-16, Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine and Diplomatic Adviser to prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-2016, member of the Board of Open Ukraine Foundation.
Join us for the broadcast on:
Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level international discussion about Ukrainian and global security issues. Kyiv Security Forum was founded by the Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation in 2007.