Protokol of the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum
in order to ensure epidemic prevention measures
during the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum
October 23, 2020
The responsibility for organization and ensuring epidemic prevention measures lies on the organizers of the Kyiv Security Forum – the Open Ukraine Foundation, the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv and every participant of the Forum, who must strictly oblige all anti epidemic measures.
During the preparation and holding of the special Kyiv Security Forum, the access to the venue for the representatives of the Open Ukraine Foundation, the hospitality staff of the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv and participants will be granted only by using the personal protective means as well as after conducting thermometry with a non-contact thermometer.
In case either the temperature will be more than 37,2○С, or any signs of acute respiratory disease will be fixed, the person will be not allowed to enter the venue of the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum.
In case of protocol violation, organizers of the Forum have the right to restrict this person form further participation in the Forum.
All participants of the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum according to this protocol will:
- Have access to the venue after conducting thermometry with a non-contact thermometer;
- Be insured (for participants allowed to access the venue);
- Be provided with the personal protective means (1 protective mask per 3 working hours), sanitizers and gloves;
- Be requested to wear a protective mask during the whole time the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum is going one (exception is only for speakers);
- Have opportunity to receive the hermetically packed lunch boxes during the coffee breaks.
The epidemic prevention measures in the venue of the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum will include:
- Antiseptic hand wash points that will be marked with bright informative signs with the rules and necessity for hands disinfection (banner, sticker a.o.);
- Safe movement direction – the participants will enter and leave the premises of the main hall Ballroom by following the signs that indicate the direction (entrance on one side and exit on another side);
- Enhanced ventilation in the premises where the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum will take place;
- Signs in the conference hall that indicate a safe distance (not less than 2 meters);
- Safe distance between the speakers (not less than 2 meters);
- Cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces, including door handles, tables, seats, railings every 30 minutes;
- Distance between the seats for participants (not less than 2 meters);
- Every speaker will use a personal microphone that will be cleaned with antiseptics between the sessions;
- Participants, who will put the questions to the speakers, will also use the microphones specially reserved for this reason and cleaned with antiseptics after each question.
The volunteers in bright vests will work in the venue and will control that the epidemic prevention measures are properly ensured.
During the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum any networking between the sessions is NOT FORESEEN!
The organizers kindly request that the participants follow the personal protection rules – do not unmask in the premises of the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum, regularly wash hands with soap at least for 20 seconds and clean hands with antiseptics, do not touch eyes, nose and mouth with the hands, keep safe distance (at least 2 meters one from each other), avoid the mass gathering of people in the premises of the Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum.
Download (PDF, 122 KB)